Subscribe

08 May 2011

It's your day, mom! :)

Here's to us mum! :D
To the ten thousand pet names you invented, to see my over-react to them every single time.
How you forced me to drink bournvita every morning and got me addicted to it.
For how you said "We need to talk?" every time I yelled.
For being psychic enough to understand the mood I was in.
For staring at my clothes and saying "Ye kya pehen liya :O" every time the combination looks disgusting,
For teasing me with random guys and saying "Oh. Your best friend" every time I spoke about some girl I hated.
For discussing about my childhood with Salonee and talking about the embarrassing things I did.
The way you say "Your birthday is mother's day for me." and stare at me when I say "awww".
For understanding my needs and fulfilling my demands.
For reading my mind and making life easier.
For bribing me with chocolate ice-cream after cancelling plans on me.
For saying "Pasand agaya?" every time I stared at a cute guy in the mall.
For the little secrets we share, and the crack inside jokes in front of dad.
The way we discuss about the people from our peer groups.
For being my permanent best friend.
For making me the kind of girl I am, today.
For imitating me when I'm irritated.
For calling me malnutritioned.
For boosting my confidence and controlling my ego.
And for many other things that have not been mentioned here.

I love you, mom.
And I always will.
Happy Mother's Day ♥ 

You are my superstar! ☆ 





6 comments: